We're looking for bakers to take part during 16 Days of Activism - the UN campaign to end violence against women and girls:
25 November to 10 December 2019
Every cake, pie and quiche you bake will make a difference. Funds you've raised will help us support over 6,000 women and will benefit over 3,500 children a year in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
Could pay for us to take call on our 24-hour Freephone Helpline and support a woman to get the help she needs
Could provide food for a woman and her children for a week, who have no home, money or possessions
Could pay for a woman and her children to buy things to set up a new home after leaving our refuge
Who baked for us?
Alice GriceThanks to Alice who has raised £35 with her bake sale! This photo shows her brownies in the making…yumm!
How to run a bake sale or afternoon tea
- Sign up – and receive your free how to guide with everything you need to hold your bake sale
- Pick a date – Bake a Difference runs throughout September but you can hold it any time that suits you
- Pick a venue – at work, at home, at school, in the park – the choice is yours!
- Get baking – and get your friends to bake or buy (we won’t tell anyone!)
- Invite your friends – eat cake, have fun and raise as much as you can to help change lives (and it will)
“I’ve been a teacher for 46 years and in that time I have seen so many women trying to protect themselves and their children and on several occasions I have taken them myself to a place of safety. I have stood up to their bullying partners and had to keep the mother’s whereabouts secret. In 46 years the situation has changed little, there are still bullying men and women who need a place of safety . Please support this charity because without it where will support be given to those who need it most”
Val Stones, supporting Bake a Difference
Sign up to today
Sign up here to join in the fun and do something amazing.
We’ll send you a free ‘How to Guide’ by email so you can start planning your event