Bake a difference this November and take part in the 16 Days of Activism - the UN campaign to end violence against women and girls.
25 November - 10 December 2019
Every cake, pie and quiche you bake will make a difference. Funds you've raised will help us support over 6,000 women and will benefit over 3,500 children a year in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire
Could pay for us to take call on our 24-hour Freephone Helpline and support a woman to get the help she needs
Could provide food for a woman and her children for a week, who have no home, money or possessions
Could pay for a woman and her children to buy things to set up a new home after leaving our refuge
Who baked for us?
Thank you to Gill Oliver for raising £71.31 at your bake sale at Nottinghamshire County Council’s County Hall. Brilliant!
Wowwww! Doughnotts have raised £70.00 selling their custom raspberry vegan doughnuts. Thank you so much!
Alice GriceThanks to Alice who has raised £35 with her bake sale! This photo shows her brownies in the making…yumm!
Julie, the Breadwitch, held a community baking event and raised £71! Thank you Julie and the bakers!
Aubrey’s made a gorgeous crepe andraised £30 for our work. Many thanks!
Lucy and Mike baked purple cupcakes and raised £36.10. We really appreciate your support
Taste sold fruit scones in aid of WAIS (now JUNO) thank you for raising an amazing £85
How to run a bake sale or afternoon tea
- Sign up – and receive your free how to guide with everything you need to hold your bake sale
- Pick a date – Bake a Difference runs throughout September but you can hold it any time that suits you
- Pick a venue – at work, at home, at school, in the park – the choice is yours!
- Get baking – and get your friends to bake or buy (we won’t tell anyone!)
- Invite your friends – eat cake, have fun and raise as much as you can to help change lives (and it will)